ProfileTraders – Market Profile Courses
Regularprice: 550$ – Saleprice: 9$
Salepage: https://www.profiletraders.com/courses ProfileTraders – Market Profile Courses
Categories: Options Courses – Sku:
Here’s what you’ll get: Market Profile Courses – Boot Camp, Trade Set Ups, Day Trading, Supply and Demand Trading, New Generation Trading Boot Camp
- General concept off Market Profile charting, how its constructed and its main differences compare to standard bar or candle charts
- Value area concept and the statistical bell curve
- Point of Control (POC) and its vital importance
- Initial balance (IB) and its implications
- Range extension (RE) and its implications
- Buying/selling tail why they are important
- Minus development (foot print of dumb money)
- styles off open and their implications
- Open locations, how to trade each situation
- Type off days and how to trade them
- Trending vs bracketing market, how to trade each condition
- How to assess the health off a trend and identify its possible end
- How to identify if a rotational market is about to break up/down
- The 4 steps off the market and their crucial importance
- Profile Shapes P, b, D, how to trade them
- Identification off main support resistance within Market Profile structure
Market Profile Trade Set Ups
- How to Trade Based on Value Rather than False Signals.
- How to Analyze a Profile Chart.
- The 7 Key Principles of Trading in Electronic Auction Markets.
- How to Identify Key Reference Price Levels.
- How to Identify Auction Market Balances/Imbalances.
- How to Use Order Flow to Time Entries.
- How to Apply to Identify Responsive and Initiative Behaviors.
- How to Apply Volume to Identify Volume Patterns.
- How to Correlate the Overnight and Day profiles.
- How to Identify High Probability Trading Opportunities.
- How to Understand and Interpret the Daily Profile Structure.
- How to Identify the Four Critical Phases of Market Development.
- How to trade the Different Types of Price Developments in the Market.
- How to identify Trends and Join them in the Early Stages.
- How to Identify Whether Sellers or Buyers Are in Control.
- How to Distinguish Between Initiative and Responsive Behavior in The Market.
- How to Integrate Traditional Technical Analysis with Market Profile Data.
- How to Correlate Monthly, Weekly and Daily Profiles.
- How to Use Market Profile Techniques for Intraday and Swing Trading.
- How to Identify When Prices Are Accepted or Rejected by The Market.
- How to Develop Trading Plans Based on The Profile.
Tactical Strategies for Day Trading
- Opening range trade
- Importance of the first 3 time brackets
- Value area and the initial balance
- Failed range extensions
- Understand price action and anticipate future market development
- Bullish bearish ledge
- Identify if the top or bottom of the day is in place
- What to look for when price is outside the previous days range
- Trading and understanding gaps
- Identify if the high or the low of the session is in place or not
- Stop management strategy
Supply and Demand Trading Through Swings
- Definition of Pivot Point. What is a pivot point, how to recognize one
- Definition of Swing. What is a swing, how to draw or measure the right swing
- Trend Direction and Change of Trend. Learn the correct method identifying trend changes
- Pullbacks. Not all pull backs are the same. Learn read pull backs and anticipate price reactions
- Swing Patterns (Covering a Total of 4 very important patterns). Vital to know this!
- Standard Retracement Ratios and implications
- Extension Ratios
- Complete Retracement Theory
- Swing Action (Covering a Total of 8 very important principles)
New Generation Market Profile Trading
- Learn identify deadly accurate support resistance levels for any instruments within seconds using new generation charts. All support resistance levels will be based on Market development and not human interpretation.
- Locate shift of power between buyers and sellers and get automatic and specific entry points to take advantage of it. You will never have to guess again with next generation charts.
- Accurately locate areas of congestion and be able to tell if the congestion is accumulation or distribution. If accumulation, you will be able to position yourself before the break up and if distribution you can sell short before the break down.
- Practice superior money management purely based of price action and not human interpretation. Let the charts be your guide.
- Manage trending markets like never before. Amazing new method.
- Learn to count swings and use the counts to obtain a great trading edge. All swings and swing counts will be automatically provided by the new charts.
- Accurately interpret the location of VPOC (Volume Point of Control) to evaluate the strength or weakness of price at time.
- Learn the POC weight lifting method to select high probability trade locations and price selection.
- Read, interpret, time your entry based on volume and volume point of control