Market Fluidity – Unlearn and Relearn Information
Market Fluidity focuses on the movements of candles. Without truly understanding candles, it is really hard to read price and anticipate moves. The program is designed to teach you HOW to read stories from candles and how to EFFECTIVELY use it in your day to day trading. Invest in the skill set, and let your discipline pay you dividends over time.
Here’s what you’ll get in Market Fluidity – Unlearn and Relearn
RISK MANAGEMENT 2.0 & 3.0 (dynamic & static risk)
- Using dynamic risk to add positions at better prices.
- Using dynamic risk to add positions as price moves in favor.
- Cutting losses small.
- Using price action to determine risk
- Risk off strategies to reduce stress.
- Building a Trading Plan.
- What pairs ,market sessions, risk to use.
BASIC PRICE ACTION
- Understanding Zones. Difference between HTF zones & LTF Zones. Which ones are more important and why ?
- How to look for rejections in Zones or continuation.
- What to look for a continuation based off break/retest.
- How to spot a valid range to fill. Identifying ranges and appropriate stops.
- How to spot a “fake-out” vs “continuation”.
- How to read 4h/1h/30min/15min candles.
- How to trade based off visualizing Daily candles and executing on LTF candles.
- When to look for volatility in the market. How to spot momentum and trade with momentum.
- How to identify “CONSOLIDATION” to protect capital.
- Identifying a trend in a session and how to take entries based off that. (This will help you NOT to trade a pair in CONSOLIDATION mode).
- What do candlesticks represent.
- What do wicks mean and how to trade wick fills.
- How to determine which wicks will get filled and which wont get filled.
- HTF wickfills vs LTF wickfills.
- What do candles mean when they have no wicks, and how to execute entries and exits based on that.
- How to identify minor and major trends.
- Anticipating candles through HHs & HLs.
- Executing on trending candles and waiting on ranges.
- Using trending candles to identify stop loss areas. MAJOR KEY.
GIVING YOUR TRADE SECOND CHANCES (Advanced Concept)
- Exactly what to look for to re-enter a winning bias after getting stopped.
- Understanding HHs and HLs and break of minor structures to re-enter
Salepage: Market Fluidity – Unlearn and Relearn