Investopedia Academy – Forex Trading For Beginners
Regularprice: 199$ – Saleprice: 9$
Salepage: https://academy.investopedia.com/pages/service-unavailable Investopedia Academy – Forex Trading For Beginners
Categories: Forex – Sku:
Investopedia Academy and instructor John Jagerson have created Forex Trading for Beginners, an exciting course that teaches you the fundamentals of how to trade currency in the global foreign exchange market (Forex), one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around.
- Examine how the Forex market works and how economic factors, commodities, and interest rates move currency values.
- Analyze Forex pairs, indexes and commodities to capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Build strategies to take advantage of long and short-term Forex trades.
- Take advantage of the Forex’s low commissions and fees and how to open and close trades in minutes.
- Evaluate the quality of a Forex dealer and use advanced order types to control risk.