Dan Kennedy – The Writer’s Utopia
Regularprice: 397$ – Saleprice: 9$
Sale Page: N/A Dan Kennedy – The Writer´s Utopia Contains: PDF´s
Categories: Courses>Business& Marketing – Sku:
For the first time ever you can get a giant collection of the best works of Jerry Buchanan. This is a treasure trove of material no serious info-marketer will want to be without! A lot of “big time” infomarketers owe some credit got some of their early inspiration from Jerry Buchanan. as I did. Now I’ve reprinted a huge collection of Jerry’s most interesting works, so vou can have the same ideas and encouragement that got people like Ted Nicholas and Joe Cossman and Dan Kennedy.Jerry started out as an information marketer by selling information in magazines. Circumstances requred Jerry to learn how to get gophers out of gardens.Once he figured out a method, it ocurred to him that others would be interested in the techniques Jerry began selling his techniques through ads in magazines. Here is what you’ll receive:
- 1) A reprint of Jerry’s 93 page “little yellow book”, ‘Profitable Self-Publishing.’ This was the second version, and replaced the original Writer´s Utopia book.
- 2) Jerry’s Course, ‘How To Make $500.00 A Day – Everyday”, consisting of three Manuals: a) Writer’s Utopia Formula, 61 pages. Takes a person step-by-step through finding markets, choosing topics to write about, advertising and selling self-published books and reports. Includes ?ase histories, examples, success stories, some of Jerry’s articles, a little pitch for his “Inner Circle”, a primitive coaching program, S375.00 a year. b) How To Sell Information By Mail Successfully., 60 pages. Includes a lot of information on actually writing info-products, doing research, as well as advertising and direct-mail. c) How To Avoid 22 Costly Mistakes In Mail-Order, 16 Page Report.
- 3) How To Start Publishing Newsletters, 19 Page Report.
- 4) Information Marketing Sampler: How To Get Rich In Self-Publishing, 12 Page Report. This was used late in Jerry’s business, mailed to old customers, to sell his inventory of books.
- 5) AU the Towers Club/Info-Marketing Report newsletters, from 1992-1996, over 200 pages. This is a remarkable look at the evolution of Jerry’s thoughts and this business over a four year span.
- 6) Dan Kennedy’s Notes: 50 pages of notes cross-referenced to these materials; my comments, thoughts, reminisces and stories
Salepage: Dan Kennedy – The Writer’s Utopia