Cloud Stacking SEO Course Information
In this course you will learn how to build powerful and very advanced html pages on Amazon S3. The html files can also be uploaded to other cloud services like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
I will go over how to build the html file, and show you excatly what you need to add. I will go over the schema I add, and how I make the schema.
I have handpicked a number of powerfull citations and dofollow backlinks, that I include in my backlinking, and I will show to to incorporate them into the HTML cloud page.
Included in the course will be videos and the html template for the cloud page. Included is also a very specific and detailed SOP.
The course is not for beginners.
The course is VA friendly, since it includes a detailed SOP.
Here’s what you’ll get in Cloud Stacking SEO Course
- SOP for Schema Fortress HTML Amazon S3
- Create Amazon S3 account and create your first bucket?
- Easy upload of HTML files with S3 Browser – and how to get powerful URLS?
- How to select 7 keywords, and how to build content?
- Two ways of creating Local Business schema?
- How to create webpage schema?
- Ranking strategy 1. Simple cloud page.
- Ranking strategy 2. Simple clooud page + linkwheel
- Ranking strategy 3. One content area file, uploaded to Amazon and Azure, added to search console.
- How to create free rss feeds and embed them in your cloud pages to keep them relevant and indexed
- How to make automated 3 page linkwheel
About Jesper Nissen
I have a master degree in theoretical physics from the University of Copenhagen, Niels Bohr Institute. After my studies, I jumped into the IT industry, and I now have more than 17 years of experience in software testing, systems design, software engineering, webdesign and SEO.
Although I don’t use my knowledge of quantum mechanics in my daily work, I have brought with me into the field of SEO, the scientific curiosity and ability to really focus and try to understand a subject in all details. And that is what I love about SEO, it’s a field of neverending discoveries.
In my trainings I share all my findings and secrets, so you and your clients can also benefit from my findings.
More courses from the same author: Jesper Nissen